FUNDRAISING. CELEBRATING DOGS. WINDSOR.
Your dog deserves to be a star.
Tails of the World is an international collective of professional pet photographers, each celebrating the dogs of their region. Tails of the World: Windsor (mini sessions) is a fundraising project by Chris & Sue Miller of MIL Pet Photography.
There will be 10 sessions in total which will be held in May and June 2023. Dog owners who are interested in having their dog featured in the book will need to complete an application to be considered for the book project as we are strictly limited to submitting just 10 photos for the book.
We are now searching for dogs of all sizes, ages and breeds to participate having their photo taken around Windsor. Dogs can stay on leads if needed throughout and will be edited after the session.
We believe that every dog lover deserves permanent memories of their dog being themselves, and by joining in this project, we can capture the true personality of your dog on location around Windsor in stunning and emotive imagery. You will have the opportunity to purchase your favourite photos to display in your home to be treasured forever, all whilst raising much needed funds for our chosen charity, Support Dogs. You will also have the opportunity to purchase the book from Tails of the World when published in April 2024.
Please note, if you have more than one dog, we will gladly photograph multiple dogs but only one photo can be submitted for the book (this can be a single photo of multiple dogs).
Tails of The World: International Celebration of Dog
Throughout 2023, professional international dog photographers from across the globe are contributing towards Volume 2 of Tails of the World. Don't miss this opportunity to be part of this project and share your dog's amazing story with the rest of the world.
HOW IT WORKS....
As we are strictly limited to just 10 dogs for Tails of the World, these places will be filled on an application basis. After completing a short application form, we will follow up with a short planning call, and confirm your reservation as soon as possible, and no later than April 14th.
For the lucky 10, you can then select the registration option that you would like, make payment, and choose a date. Your dog will then be famous and is guaranteed to star in Tails of the World. There will be a more detailed questionnaire to fill out about you and your dog, and we will confirm the date and location (preferences are accommodated wherever possible).
Our fun time begins! We meet at the "Tails" Windsor location and simply have fun. If you are interested in just having your dog in the book, we will focus on just those few images. If you are interested in additional products, we will capture all kinds of varieties to choose from within the time available to us.
We love this, where we meet at your house and you see the amazing images displayed on a slideshow.... and our clients always fall in love with them! Your registration includes an Artwork Credit that you can use at this time and this is your opportunity to purchase products and art (again, no purchase is necessary, your dog can just be in the book if you wish, but we promise that you won't be able to resist!).
How Much does it cost?
There will be two Registration options:
£55 MINI SESSION FOR 20-25 MINUTES IN A SINGLE LOCATION
This Limited Edition experience will result in 5-10 images to choose from. These sessions will occur in Windsor during May and June 2023, on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. You will also receive a £50 Artwork Credit to be used at your Reveal and Ordering Session.
COMPLETE MIL PET PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE FOR 60-90 MINUTES IN 1-2 LOCATIONS FOR £155
The complete MIL Pet Photography Experience will result in 20-30 images to choose from. This is more suited to Dog Lovers that may wish to purchase an Album or a Wall Art Collection. Exclusive to those selecting the Complete Experience and purchasing an Album or a Collection, we will also include at no additional cost a custom mobile app of your dog's best images from the session (value of £249). You will also receive £150 Artwork Credit to be used used at your Reveal and Ordering Session.
You will also be able to schedule your 60-90 minute Complete Experience between May and July 2023.
Both options include a donation of £50 to the Support Dogs Charity and an Artwork Credit which can be used towards Wall Art, Albums, or Collections.
Please note that there is no obligation to purchase any additional products, but we promise you won't be able to resist it! Also, please note that the Artwork Credit cannot be used against purchasing the book once published.
I N C L U D E D
- An outdoor on-location 20-25 minutes session with MIL Pet Photography.
- A planning call to personalise your magical experience. This is where we chat through a number of things including selecting the location, specific photo requests to capture and how you’d like to display your photos.
- The Reveal and Ordering Session. This is where you will view a slideshow of the photos we create, enabling you to order your favourites to display in your home and treasure forever.
- One photo from your session will be included and published in the Tails of the World - Volume 2 book.
- The opportunity to upgrade your session to a complete MIL Pet Photography Experience (60-90 minutes) session to include the whole family in the session and additional dogs too
N O T I N C L U D E D
- A copy of the Tails of the World book is not included. The book will be available to purchase worldwide in March 2024 with 100% of profits from the sale of the book being donated to Second Chance Animal Rescue Inc.
- Wall Art, Prints, Albums and Digital Files of the photos taken during your session are not included. Whilst there is no obligation, Wall Art and Albums can purchased at your Reveal and Ordering Appointment. Whilst we don't sell Digital Files, these are sized matched to the Wall Art and/or Albums purchased and are included at no additional cost. Find out more about our pricing here.
“We believe that every dog lover deserves permanent memories of their dog being themselves, and 'Tails of The World: Windsor mini-sessions' gives us all the opportunity to raise much needed funds for our chosen dog charity and help many others”
This is a fundraising project for Support Dogs.
Support Dogs (registered charity number 1088281) is a national charity dedicated to saving and improving the lives of children and adults with various challenging medical conditions. They provide, train and support specialist assistance dogs to achieve this.
They specialise in three specific programmes:
1. Autism assistance dogs for autistic children. These dogs are trained to provide safety for the child and reduce stress in social environments.
2. Seizure alert dogs for people with epilepsy. Their dogs are trained to provide a 100% reliable, potentially life saving alert up to 1 hour before an epileptic seizure. This enables the client to find safety and be in control over their seizure, allowing a much more independent life.
3. Disability assistance dogs for people with physical disabilities. The client's own pet dog is trained to perform tasks which are specifically tailored to their individual needs, providing them greater independence and safety.
Established in 1992, Support Dogs works across England, Scotland and Wales and provides all it services entirely free of charge to those in need of them. However, the charity relies solely on voluntary donations and receives no government funding.
They are also very proud that 1 in 4 of the dogs they train come to them from rescue centres or as unwanted pets.
Chris & Sue Miller of MIL Pet Photography are proud to help Support Dogs, and raise much needed funds.
"We are delighted that Chris and Sue of MIL Pet Photography want to help us and raise funds as a contributing dog photographer to the Tails of the World book. £50 of each registration will be donated to our charity and will help us to provide live changing support for those affected by epilepsy, autism and disability. Thank you to Chris, Sue and all of the dog lovers associated with the chapter all about dogs from around Windsor, Berkshire, UK"
Chris Daykin, Support Dogs
Apply for a place for your dog in this International Celebration of Dog publication
This Coffee Table book will be published in April 2024 and feature 10 dogs around Windsor. Our three double page spreads will ensure that each of the 10 dogs will have their photo featured.